Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009 - Part 1

Christmas this year was awesome. We spent Christmas Eve in Donora visiting Gary's side of the fam and Christmas Day was the Frayte side. Jaidyn was more into ripping and eating paper than the actual gifts - but she seemed to have a blast!

Christmas Eve with Brice, Maggie, & Maisie.
Got sooo many nice gifts!

Daddy helping me open the pretty ornament he gave me.

Keys and books so much to do!

Cheese!

This was fun!!

Family pic (Jaidyn ready to be done).


4 comments:

  1. We love the pictures! Keep them coming.
    Love, Nana and Pap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now have a google account so I don't have to post as anonymous any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, love the website . . . I'm so suprised you are keeping it up . . . so proud of you! Love the xmas pictures of Jaidyn, she is getting so big. Will have to get together again in the spring. take care. Love ya, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "cheese" picture!!! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete